We are looking for a Global Insights Manager with a deep understanding of both online and offline media and branding to analyse and develop insights for our multi-national technology client.
Your role is to grow client success via customer-specific analysis and insights.
Your deep understanding of client needs and the CPG/HPC industries, along with Google’s data, allow you to deliver strategic insights to customers.
You will develop insights projects and analyses and work collaboratively with the client and sales teams to ensure they have strong client impact.
Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide high-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Core responsibility of the Insights Manager is to own the insights & measurement pillars for client and empower the teams to bring strategic insights that move both the Google and Client business forward.
In addition, the Insights Manager is responsible for owning relationships with key client teams, industry partners and Google internal partners.
- Strategic Consultant: Strong ability to speak marketer’s language and present in a compelling way. Lead and manage direct client relationships and help them use Google Insights to drive their business.
- Media Research & Measurement: Engaging external/internal partners to prove impact of Google's products in partnership with the team measurement lead. Manage execution of global learning agenda with client + LCS teams.
- Data Analysis: Serve as Analytical Lead with a swift ability to pull and analyze complex data sets
- Category, Brand & Consumer Insights: Using Google & External data, you will help identify opportunities for clients rooted in strong data rationale
- Industry Expertise: Serve as the industry expert, fluid in marketing principles/branding
- Storytelling & Design: Proficient in making complex data sets and concepts simple and easy to digest
- Thought leadership: Ability to provide clear, strategic thought leadership to senior marketers
Mandatory Skills/Minimum Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of relevant analytical, insights & media measurement work experience
- Strong Quantitative and Qualitative research skills as well as presence with clients in developing strategic insights/media recos rooted in data
- Proficiency in pulling strategic insights out of large sets of data - and understanding how to tap into Google’s expertise to uniquely deliver this
- Knowledge in Media Measurement methodologies (incl MMMs, attribution, Sales Lift, etc)
- Deep understanding of both online and offline media and branding
- Capable of independently managing client relationships, Business Management consultation experience is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL, databases, and basic automation techniques (building custom dashboards, automating custom reports, materializing tables) are a plus
- Knowledge of brand marketer’s analytical techniques and market research are a plus
- Highly global role
- Fluency in English is a must and a secondary language is preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide known Multi-national Technology firm.
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then please do apply right away!