This is a rare opportunity to join a phenomenal team of people in a mission driven company. We’re looking for an ambitious person to join us on a six month temporary contract and add value to our unique people-first business which continues to grow at pace. Our business has a start-up entrepreneurial culture but operates within a large, high profile global company making us uniquely collaborative and mission focussed, as well as highly ambitious.
We are looking for a highly organised individual, with a professional but friendly approach. You should be extremely organised and used to working at a fast pace. You will be thorough and efficient when carrying out administrative tasks. You must have high attention to detail and be able to think on your feet.
This is a busy role and you will need to use your previous administration experience and show initiative in order to fully carve out your contribution.
● You are extremely organised and highly skilled in managing complex scheduling tasks in busy diaries.
● You are always one step ahead and people rely on you for your attention to detail and well thought out plans.
● You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have proven experience juggling many different tasks, whilst at the same time ensuring impeccable attention to detail and quality outcomes.
● You enjoy spending time with people and being part of a team. You have a natural ability to build relationships with people. You put people at ease, create understanding and instil trust.
● Proactive and solutions-focused; you see what needs to be done and get on with it. You’re always on the lookout for time-saving solutions.
● You are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy changeable environments where you can implement creative and innovative ideas.
● You have administration experience from a fast-paced environment where you have managed complex bookings/diaries and handed large amounts of data.
● You enjoy variety and have a get stuck in mentality - no task is too big or too small.
The Recruitment Team forms part of the wider People & Culture group. Recruitment Managers are responsible for overseeing the recruitment lifecycle and candidate experience, and the Recruitment Coordinators support recruitment activities to help find world leading talent for the business. You will be mentored and managed by one of the Recruitment Managers.
Key responsibilities include:
● Scheduling high-volume interviews with candidates who are based worldwide (face-to-face and video conference), taking into consideration different time zones and assessment formats
● Meet with and host all candidates and visitors, ensuring a smooth and seamless interview experience for all candidates
● Liaise with external partners to manage scheduling, providing all necessary information about the role requirements, and details and logistics of interview processes
● Assisting a variety of teams across the business with scheduling, offer processing and on-boarding including contract production
● Answering candidate queries regarding process, not hesitating to go the extra mile to provide useful information to enable them to make informed decisions
● Managing large amounts of confidential data, keeping central systems updated at all times and producing data reports as required
● Preparing interview packs for hiring managers and collating feedback, adhering to data protection guidelines
● Providing exceptional customer service; ensuring a positive experience for all candidates, new starters and hiring managers
● Supporting with ad hoc projects and proactively suggesting ideas for continuous improvement