- Central London
- £29K - £36K (DOE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
Job Title: Staffing Operations Specialist
Job Location: Central London
Salary/Pay Rate: £29K - £36K (DOE)
Duration: 12 months
People Operations "Great" just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as 'Human Resources').
Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we're the champions of our colorful culture.
In People Ops, we 'find them, grow them, and keep them' - we bring the world's most innovative people and provide the programs that help them thrive.
Whether recruiting, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our employees, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
The People Services team focuses on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future employees.
As a Staffing Operations Specialist, you'll support our Technical Recruiters with administrative tasks of the recruiting processes.
You'll help keep processes organized and efficient while actively maintaining clear lines of communication with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and candidates - from entry-level to leadership hires.
By providing great customer service and smoothly managing all the details, you'll contribute to the overall success of the Staffing team.
- Support Technical Recruiters with recruiting processes including hosting candidates on campus, external reference gathering, interview slate auditing, candidate follow-ups, internal system monitoring and maintenance, offer packet support, and employee referral assistance.
- 2-5 years of recruiting and/or administrative experience in fast paced, High Tech environment.
- Bachelor's degree. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience.
- Familiar with multiple aspects of recruitment process; sourcing, engaging candidates, phone screening, coordinating interviews, pipelining talent, etc.
- Experience in administration; managing bookings, diaries, data, etc.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks, and manage time efficiently, with the ability to interact comfortably with candidates and clients.
- Experience in a client facing role, being able to manage expectations and needs.
- Experience improving and identifying issues in processes and suggesting user focused improvements.
- Drive to make direct impact with dynamic business unit.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a high level of creativity, perseverance, and openness to change with a drive to take initiative and build productive relationships.
- HR/admin background Action oriented Ability to work autonomously, problem solver who can work independently
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.