Senior Copywriter - €68k – Hamburg
Our client, a huge, well-known agency that sits teams of creatives on-site at in-house offices, to work across a huge range of sectors with top brands is currently looking to expand operations for one of their financial services clients in Hamburg.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior to Mid/Senior Copy Concept Lead (depending on the candidate) to work on-site in Hamburg, Germany with one of their biggest clients. They are interested in meeting candidates who are open to a either a full work week or reduced hours (30-40 hour work week).
You’ll be part of a small team – copy, design and artwork. You’ll be leading the through-the-line thinking for direct mail and email campaigns, marketing materials and digital channels. Your work will be aimed at both consumer and internal audiences.
Great conceptual thinking comes naturally to you. But you’ll also have an eye for detail and a passion for your craft, enabling you to bring the existing brand Tone of Voice to life and to develop it further for the German market.
The ideal candidate will happy with working on sales-driven marketing activities in various media - owned and bought. You’ll bring bags of energy and creativity to the role – plus ideally, experience of working in a highly regulated industry (e.g. financial services).
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Take a brief and develop a concept with an idea that can be adapted for various purposes, channels and touch-points
- Work closely with the agency creative team to ensure all copy has a consistent tone of voice and is on brand
- Inspire great thinking and demonstrate leadership with ideas first
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Quality control your own work and support team members with internal reviews and creative ideation
- Amend copy in line with client, creative and legal feedback
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- German as your first language. Good English is an asset
- Ability to write accurate, clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Strong history of crafting copy for larger multichannel campaigns
- Non-stop ideas and a keen eye for detail
- Experience of financial services (or regulated industries) would be helpful
- Capacity to work well under pressure and manage workloads and multiple projects
- Self-motivation – you’re proactive and collaborative, with a can-do attitude
- Approachable personality – a good team player with both creative and account teams
- Understanding of commercial issues
- Excellent portfolio – proven experience is essential for this role