My client is one of the biggest Global Technology Companies who is looking for a Cloud Inside Sales Representative for their Cloud Sales team. This is a 12 month contract position, paying up to £54 000/annum PAYE Pro Rata + Competitive Bonus.
Based in the London office, you will be part of EMEA’s Cloud for Education team. We are looking for a proactive, motivated, and detail-oriented Inside Sales Representative for priority regions across EMEA.
Working across various regions, you will be responsible for working with field sales on sales outreach efforts focused on the Cloud Platform. You will apply best-in-class pipeline generation skills to identify new prospects in Higher Education & Research institutes across Europe.
By championing the innovative power of our products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full business cycle as well as identify business opportunities for existing cloud customers. Using your passion for our products, you help spread the magic to organizations in your territory and help accelerate their growth. The role will be responsible for working with the EMEA sales lead and Higher Education program managers to implement targeted outbound Cloud campaigns and pre-qualify leads before passing to sales lead.
It will require some targeted account management of existing accounts, including check ins and relationship building. You will also work closely with our partners in sales outreach campaigns. Inside Sales
- Driving and closing deals. You will own a set of accounts and opportunities within the Higher Education & Research sales pod, and will lead the sales cycle for these deals.
- Creating pipeline. Together with the Field Sales Representative, the ISR has a core responsibility to build pipeline for the pod to support growth in future quarters.
- Engaging with customers. Drive customer engagement at high volume. Provide as broad as possible customer coverage and evangelism within the pod’s territory, and maximize the time we spend talking to customers.
- Pod sales hygiene. Supporting the sales pod and completing sales operations tasks under minimal guidance and efficiently.
- Develop sales pitch strategies that optimise the market potential
- Partner development
- Work alongside partner management and sales teams to identify the opportunities within the market, and to find the best partners for our Higher Education business.
- 2 years of experience in sales/relationship management in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience using CRM system such as Salesforce.com
- Ability to work towards strategic goals in the technology industry, vending SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products. Understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Cloud products
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough, and tenacious. Analytical, detail-oriented and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Customer-facing experience. You should be comfortable talking with customers about general technology and cloud needs
- Highly-motivated and the ability to navigate ambiguity. This role requires a large degree of flexibility; we need someone who is ready to dive right in, learn quickly, and pursue new ideas without being prompted to do so.