Our client is experiencing a period of rapid growth and is looking for a full time permanent Android Developer to join their team. They are a privately owned international travel company with an existing retail application. You will be an android expert with experience across a wide range of technologies and projects and will relish tackling and solving tough problems.
Ideally, you'll be a senior developer and are soon looking to take a step up into a 'head of' role. This position will have a team grown around them in the next 12-18 Months so it's important that you have some leadership experience / understanding.
- The successful candidate will likely have 4+ years of engineering experience.
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with Kotlin
- Understanding and application of Agile methodologies
- Strong experience of software development specifically in the development of Android apps.
- Knowledge of developing trends and emerging standards in mobile apps (Retrofit, MVVM, Clean Architecture Kotlin, etc).
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically Git and Github.
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and how to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience working with testing libraries (Junit, Mockito).
- Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI) and its use in testing, building and deploying Android apps