This role will involve sourcing into various areas of a global tech business including the teams that design, build and maintain the technical infrastructure that is used on a daily basis, as well as sourcing candidates for all of their Data Centre's, thus providing a platform for information to be distributed across the world with no downtime
As a Resourcer, you will be responsible for sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, and internal databases as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research. This is a great opportunity for anyone in Staffing to become a part of a truly global sourcing effort.
1. Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies. Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research.
2. Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
3. Act as a search expert for a functional area(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
4. Partner with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
5. Screen candidates
* Strong Technical understanding obtained through past Technical Recruitment/Sourcing experience, or through technical third level education.