- Central London
- £42K - £57K (DOE)
- Start date:
- April 2019
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
Our client seeks to hire an HR Administrator as part of the Recruiting Programs & Operations Team in EMEA dealing with compliance and global mobility.
This will play a pivotal role in providing necessary support to multiple stakeholders including; recruiters, employees, HR functions and hiring managers with a focus on two programs.
The main aims of this role will be to provide administrative support ensuring adherence to compliance requirements, program administration and a focus on enhancing the experiences.
• Internal Immigration Support:
o Responsible for ensuring adherence from a Recruiting perspective to immigration requirements for internal moves, as directed by local jurisdictions in EMEA
o Review CV’s, add suitable candidates to pipelines, maintain accurate records for all reviewed
o Develop seamless and streamlined processes and enhancements for all required activities
o Develop strong partnership with Recruiting & Global Mobility to help share knowledge and information to the wider Recruiting Team
o Develop and deliver training sessions to newly hired and established Recruiters on the importance of this process for external hires
o Elevate the process from both a compliance and an experience perspective with process enhancements
o Work proactively with the Recruiting Tools team to develop automated solutions to manual problems
• Extern Programme Support:
o Work closely with People Operations and Hiring Managers to understand the Extern programme needs and volumes
o Ensure accurate recording of Extern programme details
o Complete offer instructions on bespoke internal systems to initiate onboarding of Extern
o Review data to ensure accuracy
o Introduce process enhancements and seek to solve with automated solutions
• 3-4+ years’ experience as HR Administrator/ Recruiting Function in a global environment
• Extremely strong attention to detail and data entry skills
• Ability to work at a fast pace
• Experience reviewing high volume of applicants against a specific set of requirements
• Process driven with a focus on excellence and experience meeting compliance requirements
• Excellent relationship development and partnership skills, ability to manage cross-functional relationships across all levels
• Systems savvy, demonstrated experience of formulating technological solutions to manual problems and seeing these through to completion in line with project spec
If this has sparked your interest please apply!
Our Client is a multinational technology company. One of the Big Four technology companies. The relaxed offices in London are centrally located and provide great free facilities to their employees and workers; quirky interior, well equiped with all fancy add ons-restaurant,, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces.Our Client is exciting, perks are great, opportunities to stay for longer as the company goes through the growth period. Potential for networking with massive amounts of people across the business and beyond.