Role: Recruiter, Software Engineering, Polish market
Duration: 12 months (potential to extend)
Location: London, Victoria
Focus: SWE Hiring for the Warsaw market
As a member of our world-class recruiting team you will be responsible finding unique candidates and guiding them through our hiring process and introducing them to the magic of working at within a huge tech company. You are driven, eager and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and can draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter, friendlier and more efficient.
- Experience in building strong customer relationships and acting as a true consultant and adviser to business leaders on recruitment.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and client service skills. 3+ year’s experience
- Polish language skills; creative hiring experience
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when dealing with ambiguous and complex situationsTo influence and consult diplomatically with a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully
- Experience hiring software engineers