- Central London
- £30,000 - £39,000 (DOE)
- Start date:
- May 2019
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
The sales team and our EA need a Programs Manager who will work as a contractor and will be in charge of admin tasks and operational tasks helping the team and EA to improve their efficiency.
General Description of the Deliverable Admin Tasks:
- Working closely with other team members on offsites/VP visits/internal events
- Creating and following Purchase orders for the team.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Help facilitate meetings as necessary – meet &greet, notes, follow-up on action items, etc.
- Partner center visit registrations, room bookings, etc needed for hosting c level or key clients at our office
- Organizing C-level meetings
- Initiating team invite lists for events, and attendance/rsvp follow ups etc.
- Build a relevant audience list, track attendance of invitees, add-remove people to the lists with back and forth emails, answer agenda related questions, order, track and deliver client swags, continue post event comms with chasing keynoters for event decks, creating externally shareable decks and sending to clients.
- Sending broadcast emails such as product announcement, beta opportunity etc.
- Swag arrangement for meetings, clients
- Compile and edit briefing materials
- Client Concierge: Opening and following tasks for non-business related but strategic people’s requests.
- Example: Verification, hacked/fake account etc.
- Preparing powerpoints, client/vertical newsletters
- Opening workfront tasks for CS
- Opening brandlift processes
- Case study process
- TR insights, trends request preparation from the agency’s clients
- Helping the agencys execution teams for the operational problems, such as BM & ad account issues, disapproved ads etc.
- 3 year event organization experience
- 3 year of experience of coordinating travel logistics
- 3 year of experience of calendar management
- Fluent in English and Turkish
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of Outlook
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments quickly
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and change direction quickly
- Strong work ethic
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
The B2B Solution of the largest Social Media Company in the world
The Charity and NGO focused solution for the largest Social Media company in the world.