Are you a brand focused, strategically minded project or account manager?
Are you looking to join a disruptive, technology lead, global company?
Are you looking for a role where you can be part of a global brand team?
Are you looking to work in an ever changing environment at a fast rate with a proactive and strategic approach?
If yes, then listen up..
Our client is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join their London team and take the reign for their expansion project in UK and thrive in a high growth, disruptive and technology led business that is transforming the era of Hospitality industry. You will be working closely with creative, digital and experiential agencies to create relevant content for building engagement and will be managing marketing budgets, ensuring smart use of allocated budgets.
This role reports directly into the VP of brand and you will be tasked with engaging and coordinating the design team, conversation team, external vendors and stakeholders globally.
You will be directly responsible for managing and developing project management systems for internal and external workflow and for creating new campaigns to facilitate sales and brand awareness whilst creating design guidelines.
Travel requirements - The position will involve travel on a monthly and quarterly basis, this could vary from India through to Asia and Europe.
- Developing and expand new products and services to facilitate brand and sales growth.
- Creating complete integrated marketing campaigns from the briefing, creative development, customer journey and market strategy
- Managing and supporting a wide variety of local and international marketing campaigns.
- Identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Working closely with creative, digital & experiential agencies to create relevant content for building engagement.
- Initiating brand projects as well as leading projects requested by stakeholders, prioritization and framing the projects into tactical roadmap whilst leading the delivery.
- Working closely with business partners as well as internal Studio, brand strategists, external stakeholders
- Being responsible for Europe and US Brand projects
- Working closely with the Head of Branding UK to ensure that company-wide programs, processes and procedures are adopted by the regional teams
Skills & Experience;
- Knowledge of business principles and company goals and objectives
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Analytically minded
- Experience in participating in cross-functional meetings to identify new and improved processes, points of integration and methods to meet the project objectives
- Experience driving continuous process improvement, ensuring effectiveness and efficiency
- Experience ensuring project governance and knowing when to escalate issues to the Head of Branding, UK as necessary to ensure resolution
- Being able to build and maintains positive relationships with colleagues, cross functionally within the business and with third parties and vendors
- Experience with complex large multi-location, fast paced construction or fit out programs
- Experience in bringing new products to the market and new markets openings (international)
- Experience with systems and process analysis, design and deployment