Senior Sales Account Executive
£35k to £50k DOE (OTE up to 50% of salary)
I am working with a leading B2B technology company to find them an ambitious, money-motivated and driven sales professional to help secure more business opportunities.
- Hunt down and discover new business opportunities
- Expand relationships with current clients and forecast CRM info
- Partner with internal teams to develop and execute media/research campaigns
- Work with marketing on the best way to approach accounts
- Go beyond the chase to cultivate prospects into paying clients
- Consult with both clients directly and advertising agencies in order to develop effective plans for your clients
- Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars in order to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge
- Oversee client success and renewal revenue
- Some experience in digital advertising sales (preferably research and content)
- Experience selling to Marketers and C-Level executives
- Experience successfully executing complex sales cycles
- Strategic, sophisticated deal planning and negotiation
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quota expectations
- Innate drive to be successful
- Strong analytical, organizational, and collaborative team player sensibilities
- Salesforce, PowerPoint, and Excel experience a plus
- Huge earning potential with commission up to 50%
- Growing and established business with a start-up mentality
- Opportunities to progress into management and also opportunities to move abroad.
- Lots of brilliant client events including; days at the races, Michelin star restaurants, bowling etc.