- up to £42K depending on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
We're looking for an organised, analytical and personable individual to help grow exciting new products.
- Analyze usage patterns of users both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Collect feedback from users to learn about their experience using the product.
- Help users fulfil their commitments related to using the feature
- Perform other role-related tasks
Our ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Written and oral fluency in English
- Able to digest unstructured information, organise and communicate it, making clear recommendations for action and taking the initiative where appropriate
- Experience communicating in a professional and friendly manner with key external stakeholders
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team player
- Internet-savvy individual familiar with social media and web-trends
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- [Preferred, not required] Practical experience with SQL or similar database languages
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.