Duration: ASAP for 12 months
Bonus: Company plan
Rate: 21.56 - 26.70 GBP per hour
You will be responsible for guiding candidates through the hiring process. You are driven, eager and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and can draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter, friendlier and more efficient.
- Partner with our business and marketing client groups across EMEA; consult with stakeholders and lead their hiring strategy.
- Source and attract candidates across EMEA through networking, sourcing, direct approach, referrals, university relations, etc.
- Develop market expertise and lead industry mapping and passive candidate engagement for strategic hires for our core marketing business in EMEA.
- Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate. Evaluate skill level and manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer acceptance/declines.
- Improve the candidate, new hire, hiring manager, and recruiter experience. Follow-up with clients to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
- Excellent relationship management and stakeholder management experience
- High volume hiring
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to deal with high volume workload and juggle multiple priorities