My client is an online platform that's a household name, and one of the biggest technology companies in the world! They are looking for an EMEA Partner Solutions contractor for Sports. The role is offered on an 11 month contract, paying up to £53 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
We are seeking to grow its Partner Solutions team within Sport Partnerships, with a role working closely with the Southern Europe Strategic Partner Manager to optimize how our regional partners leverage the platform. Additionally, this role will work closely with the EMEA sports programming lead and programming team in NYC to support our partner deals around the region. This role works directly with Strategic Partner Managers, Policy, Data Analysts, Product Managers, Engineers, Operations and other partners to ensure an amazing experience. The Partnerships team is the external arm of the company and works with the world’s largest and most exciting organizations across the full suite of products.
- Support Southern Europe SPM in driving engagement and account management of top strategic partners
- Monitor industry trends and co-own strategy and goals with SPMs
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative and qualitative metrics with top sports partners
- Support broader strategic initiatives for our global sports team
- Support team projects and events (e.g. educational workshops for partners)
- Develop and manage channels to deliver education and support at scale.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, or account/project management with an emphasis on Sports.
- Knowledge of sport and publishing ecosystem across EMEA
- Experience using data and analysis to create and support business narratives
- Experience working collaboratively both internally and externally
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with multi-tasking, working on different projects and with different partners simultaneously
- Able to work both independently, and as a team with relevant SPMs