- up to £112k/yr depending on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
My client is an online platform that's a household name, and one of the biggest technology companies in the world! They are looking for a Partner Product Marketing Manager. The role is offered on an 12 month contract, paying up to £112 000/annum PAYE pro rata depending on experience.
We are seeking an experienced Product Marketing profession ideally with a background in or strong passion for media to drive the go-to-market strategy for our Media products for a 12-month duration/ assignment. The Partner Product Marketing team is a function within Media Partnerships responsible for driving product understanding and growth through the Strategic Partner Manager and Partner Solutions teams that work closely with content creators around the world, including news publishers, broadcasters, sports teams/leagues, and public figures. This role will require you to gain a deep understanding of these segments so that you can confidently influence product roadmaps and lead outbound go-to-market strategies that optimize for growth, adoption and value for partners. Success in this role will be when these partners can easily adopt and grow their usage of these products and features to support their business goals, such as audience development and video monetization. The successful candidate will provide audience insight to inform product development as well as support alpha and beta tests to validate fit and opportunities. He or she can provide analytic proof points for growth strategies via market segmentation and synthesize market trends across the media landscape. This role will require cross-team collaboration and he or she must also have experience influencing senior stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization. This is a contract position located in our London office.
- Distill and surface comprehensible voice-of-the-market feedback to inform new and existing media products strategy to unlock the greatest value
- Lead go-to-market strategy including internal enablement and training, segment-specific product messaging, and informing channel marketing collateral like playbooks and narrative.
- Create scalable regional growth plans with high-impact solution sets to maximize adoption opportunity and coach partners (through their Media Partnerships contact) on how they can best use our platform to help them reach their objectives on and off platforms.
- Package a cluster of products into organized solutions that will drive business growth for news publishers and are turn key to adopt.
- Engage supporting roles like Partner Solutions, Media Operations, Partner Engineering and Marketing through cross-functional, cross-vertical and cross-region collaboration
- Understand the media landscape and media environment, revenue streams, digital business models and overall internet/technology space, and be a reliable source of insight on those media & news products
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 6+ years of experience with the media, technology, advertising and marketing space
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Customer service orientation and experience in a partner-facing capacity
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with the product feedback loop process, including capturing product feedback from customers or users, and summarizing usage trends to inform product decisions
- Ability to set priorities, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
The B2B Solution of the largest Social Media Company in the world
The Charity and NGO focused solution for the largest Social Media company in the world.