My client is a fantastic entertainment brand renowned for the creation of exciting, immersive content across various different touch points. Currently going through a fantastic growth period, they are now looking to bring in a Head of Digital Production & Studio Operations into their busy, collaborative team.
Sat in the Digital team and reporting into the VP of Digital Studios, you will be the driving force behind leading the production of short form content, mainly across digital platforms. You’ll be working with a bubbly, ambitious team who put great ideas at the heart of what they do, so it will be down to you to harness production operations and delivery logistics for the brand.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities include:
- Developing workflows and processes for content ideation and building (pre-and post-production)
- Strategising production timelines with international teams
- Dealing with Production budgets for all elements of the content construction stages
- Working with brand teams to ensure content is representative of channel values
- Leading stand ups and meetings to ensure production timelines are being met
Significantly, you should be someone who has historic brand & digital media experience. Ideally, you need to have worked on/with short or long form content before, strategizing ideas and seeing these through to completion - along each step of the way.
All in all, if you are a passionate, personable senior Production professional with a knack for building strong relationships and content workflows, this could be the one for you.
- 7+ years’ experience working for an entertainment brand or production house
- Strong interpersonal skills when dealing with all levels of professions
- Strong Knowledge of production schedules and process
- Experience managing teams and being an advocate for content development
- Demonstrative critical thinking and problem-solving skills