- Central London
- £35K - £48K (DOE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
Duration: 12 months
Applicable Bonus: Company Plan (Yearly)
As a Business Development Rep you will help assess opportunities and challenges, help craft campaigns at scale for growth of the technology partner ecosystem and drive delivery of the programs. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines. By doing so, you'll enable the next wave of cloud adoption by building the bridge for existing technologies that power the businesses of today with the innovations of tomorrow. This role provides the opportunity to leverage your advanced analytical and problem solving skills to identify ways to increase efficiency through technology and automation, design world class processes to ensure reliable and consistent flow of data, and build the operational foundation for our global partner ecosystem.
* Jointly developed white-papers and digital assets to help customers understand our 'better together' story.
* Manage online lead generation campaigns.
* Work with Marketing teams in driving attendance to events and webinars.
* Work with Marketing in managing calendar of events.
- BA or BS Degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
- At least 4 years of sales experience, customer service experience.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed targets.
- Thrive in a fast-paced team where flexibility is critical.
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English.
- 2-4 years selling experience in hardware/software sales.
- Direct experience selling SaaS.
- Master and maintain strong knowledge of market needs, competition and latest industry news and trends.
- Strong communication skills and a data-driven analytical approach towards solving complex challenges.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a desire to drive valuable and positive change for a rapidly growing team and business.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.