Role: Google Pay UK Marketing Manager
Location: Central St. Giles
Duration: 12 month
Applicable Bonus: Company
Job Description: As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving new user acquisition and usage of Google Pay in the UK. You will plan and execute marketing activities and support product excellence. This means you will work in a cross-functional team across Marketing, Business Development, Product, PR.
Role: Coordinate with the EMEA Google Pay marketing team to manage Google and partner marketing activities promoting Google Pay in the UK, as well as developing new partner marketing relationships to maximise any new opportunities to increase product trial and usage.
- Plan, launch and optimise Google's own marketing activities, including direct response campaigns, usage promotions
- Drive partner co-marketing: own marketing relationships with partners across the payments ecosystem to co-create, approve and implement innovative activities that drive trial and usage. Work closely with these partners to consult and approve their co-marketing campaigns, and to track their marketing activities
- Optimise owned and operated user acquisition and onboarding channels
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance, provide recommendation and ideas new and/or optimised efforts
- Support product excellence - provide feedback to Product teams and support the localisation of new product features or in-product promotions - Coordinate efforts and manage internal communications with key cross-functional stakeholders
Preferred Qualifications: - BA/MA or equivalent - Experience in marketing / project management / consulting; experience with digital marketing a plus - Strong understanding and relevant experience in the UK payments/ fin tech vertical - Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to work to tight deadlines - Attention to detail and consistency; highly organized with ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects or projects with multiple work streams - Proven leadership skills - Understanding of Google consumer products, esp. mobile - Strong analytical skills required to measure impact of marketing efforts and operational efficiency - Outstanding written and oral communication skills (English language requirement only)