Community Manager – Beauty Sector
Leatherhead – 30 minutes from Clapham Junction
Largest Global Advertiser
Up to £40k + benefits
Our client works with one of the largest advertisers in the world, creating in-house creative studios for them. They are looking for a community manager to engage with their current and future audiences, managing all channels and “actively listening” for talking points to increase customer engagement.
You will be a hands on community / social media manager, happy to mentor junior members of staff. You will be responsible for building, engaging and proactively managing a social community through all key channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat.
The work the creative hub are doing is very creative and they hope this will assist with this role where you will be responsible for coming up with concepts for creative campaigns using social media and be both proactive and reactive to the latest trends. You will be a strategic thinker with a proven track record in driving conversations with online communities and increasing the ROI using creative campaigns.
You will be a brand guardian, able to build new relationships and manage existing. You will be comfortable reporting on progress and success of campaigns and constantly be looking for new opportunities to engage with new audiences.
Working closely with Brand Managers, Planning Directors and customer service partners you will be using best practice to represent the voice of the consumer, monitor conversations, post content (paid and organic) and manage the daily operations of various social channels. Reporting into the Senior Social Account Director, you will be overseeing the Beauty and HomeCare category as well as looking after your own portfolio of brands.
You will have access to the strategic and creative network of the wider agency and will be the lynch pin pulling the right people together to produce great content for your channels, as well as adding your own creative flair and community management expertise. You will work hand in hand with our in-house design team to create best in class content for the channels you manage.
They have fabulous offices just outside of London and the creative hub is going from strength to strength. You will have a great team to learn from as well as having career progression opportunities in the future. This is a great role to have on your CV. The work you will do here will be seen globally and it’s a great opportunity to shape a new role in a creative environment.
Day to day duties:
- Brand guardian and steward of online personality
- Driving dialogue with consumers
- Identifying proactive opportunities for engagement and reactive content
- Writing posts
- Attending and posting from live events
- Briefing creative
- Publishing content
- Maintenance of influencer relationships and reposting
- Gathering of assets from / liaison with other agencies
- Escalating trends and issues / flagging customer service comments for CEC attention
- Qualitative reporting
Most importantly, this role requires a courteous, positive and high-energy individual with great people skills. We value hard work, and we want to have fun doing it. The successful candidate will have a strong background of working with digital and social agencies, and must excel in planning and producing engaging and creative social media and digital work. An editorial background and creative skills such as Photoshop would be an advantage.
- 4+ years experience
- Line Management experience a must
- Level, strategic thinker
- Gravitas with clients
- Entrepreneurial and proactive - ability to spot opportunities to create content and help clients achieve their business ambitions
- Creative flair
- Excellent written communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Passion for Beauty brands
- Keen interest in digital trends and popular culture
- Experience with working with a social media management tool
- In-depth understanding of paid media and the role of influencers
- Free use of onsite gym
- Discounted onsite hairdresser
- Onsite restaurant
- Discounted Unilever product shop
- Easily accessible from Waterloo and Vauxhall stations (there are 8 trains to London per hour during rush hour, and the location is only just over 30 minutes’ commute from Clapham station)
** Due to the high number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those successful at shortlisting. Thanks for your interest in this role. **