Are you passionate about recycling and helping to keep our planet beautiful?
Operating in 21 countries (including 12 in Europe), my client is a world leader in the recycling of generally non-recyclable waste, such as pens, snack wrappers, baby food pouches, beauty product packaging, home care product packaging and even cigarette butts or marine plastics. They are partnered with some of the most recognizable brands and retailers in the world, including BIC, L’Oréal, Procter & Gamble, and JDE amongst others.
You will be a resourceful and driven Marketing and Social Media professional, a fluent French speaker with a focus on France. You will work directly with the European Marketing and Digital Media team based in London and the burgeoning global team based in the (USA) helping to implement the marketing strategy for the business and create successful marketing and social media content for brand partners.
- Understand the brand relationships and successfully execute sponsored marketing content alongside the account management team
- Manage social media channels and execute creative content
- Write, design and execute emailing campaigns to increase engagement and give important information about the service
- Maintain website appearance and programme/brand structure by monitoring informational updates, enforcing consistent content and display standards
- Create engaging content for website pages that encourage participation
- Manage and execute punctual and various marketing activations that would help achieve the KPIs
- Act as a liaison for the graphic designer, PR, customer service and operation teams to successfully promote the platform and troubleshoot issues with the programme
- Make marketing and social media reports when requested by the account management team or the brands
- Monitor effective marketing benchmarks and surveys to adjust strategy according to the market specificities
- Research the latest marketing trends and make recommendations to improve the marketing strategy for the European business
- Native French speaker or equivalent with a good level in English
- Graduated from a Marketing or Communications related degree and/or 1 or 2 years of experience in multiple areas of marketing and social media
- Strong aptitude for communications and irreproachable grammar in French
- Creative thinker with a good eye for design
- Organised with an excellent level of attention to details
- Comfortable working as a member of a team as well as pursuing projects independently
- Interest in sustainability (desirable)
If this sounds like an exciting position then please apply.
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.