- Central London
- £64,000 - £86,000 (DOE)
- Start date:
- July 2019
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
The Learning Operations team are responsible for the operation of learning and development classes across APAC, EMEA and LATAM. The team is based across London, Dublin and Singapore – this role would be in the Central London office.
The successful Operations Specialist will:
- Identify and drive process improvements in the International regions by looking at processes end to end and engaging with the people who operate them as well as other stakeholders. Also ensuring that work is synced with the North America region.
- Support the successful implementation of new systems and the new processes that are introduced as a result of new systems.
- Support the successful intake of new internal clients who will use the services.
- Handle data and run reports whilst responding to one off /complex requests for course completion data from within Intl region that cannot be self-served or covered by the people-data team.
- Analyze operational data to identify trends, causes and create action plans.
- Create and deliver PowerPoint customer updates.
- Manage the EMEA & LATAM course cancellation process.
- Manage the EMEA contractor access expiry/renewal process.
- Support EMEA demand planning process.
- Act as a POC for issue/questions from customers and either resolve or redirect to the correct team.
- Ability to set up and run process improvement workshops
- Has experience owning and driving process improvements
- Systematic and structured approach to work - thinks in terms of processes and repeatable mechanisms.
- Relationship builder - can quickly earn trust and build strong working relationships.
- Operational process management experience - preferably within HR ideally within Learning.
- Project management skills - ability to create and manage project plans
- Adaptability - has experience of adapting rapidly to new working environments, styles, teams and processes.
- Quick learning - willing and intellect to rapidly learn and understand detailed processes, systems.
- Self-motivated and self-directing - once given an objective requires minimal oversight to achieve it.
- Delivery focused with attention to detail - high quality, right first time in all work output.
- Skills and experience gathering and analyzing data, presenting it and drawing conclusions and setting actions.
- Experience scaling processes in a global firm.
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce, Cornerstone and Tableau experience beneficial
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
The B2B Solution of the largest Social Media Company in the world
The Charity and NGO focused solution for the largest Social Media company in the world.