- Central London
- £31.92 -£39.31p/hr (DOE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
SMB Marketing Manager
Duration: ASAP until the end of 2019
Applicable Bonus: Company Plan (Yearly)
SMB Marketing Manager will provide marketing campaign and event management services to Cloud services targeting the SMB (Small-Medium Businesses) segment across EMEA.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
* Content & campaigns: Work with Cloud content team to identify existing SMB-relevant content and case studies and update generic content to make it SMB-specific.
* Curate SMB-specific content, assets, and case studies to support online marketing, lead generation activities and the SMB sales team.
* Identify gaps in our content and work with central content team and creative agencies to create new assets where needed.
* Work with SMB Partner marketing team to ensure relevant content is uploaded and made available to partners via Partner Marketing Studio.
Event & Offline campaigns Management:
Running and sponsoring various SMB-focused events throughout the year with responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Work with activation team to coordinate and launch content for registration website, invites and email reminders for events. Support SMB Marketing manager to coordinate speakers and presentations.
- Manage sponsorship packages including booth production, branding, speakers and messaging for external events.
- Development of SMB content and managing SMB campaign program.
- Coordinate creative production with agencies for online & offline campaigns and events.
- Tracking and reporting on success of campaigns and programs.
- BA / BSc or equivalent,
- B2B Marketing experience,
- Event Management (management of internal and external run events including sponsorship packages & working with our Activation team to launch internal events).
- Content and online (email, paid media, social) marketing experience (ability to curate and produce/edit assets for content marketing initiatives and to manage creative process for new assets).
- Ability to analyse campaign performance and recommend measurement methods / KPIs as well as summarise learnings for future campaigns.
- Experience marketing to Small-Medium Businesses, Direct Mail experience (ability to manage execution of Direct Mail campaigns with external agency, including content/creative production, data acquisition & targeting and distribution).
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.