Role: Cloud Recruiter
Duration: 11 months (potential to extend)
Location: London, Victoria
Our client is known for innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. The People Services team focuses on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future employees. As a member of the recruiting team, you'll be charged with finding unique candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of resourcefulness and a diversity of thought to all that they do. You will be responsible for guiding candidates through the hiring process and introducing them to the magic of working at one of the world’s biggest tech companies. You are driven, eager and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and can draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter, friendlier and more efficient.
- Partner with our business and marketing client groups across EMEA; consult with stakeholders and lead their hiring strategy.
- Source and attract candidates across EMEA through networking, sourcing, direct approach, referrals, university relations, etc.
- Develop market expertise and lead industry mapping and passive candidate engagement for strategic hires for our core marketing business in EMEA.
- Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate. Evaluate skill level and manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer acceptance/declines.
- Improve the candidate, new hire, hiring manager, and recruiter experience. Follow-up with clients to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
- Experience managing multiple client groups and stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situations, and the ability to influence a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a timely manner individually and through others, initiate action and accomplish goals across a wide range of teams and projects effectively, while staying up to date in areas of expertise.
- Excellent team player with effective leadership skills and the ability to act with integrity, self awareness and respects/values the intelligence and diversity of colleagues.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills, with the ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.