- Central London
- £34,000 - £45,000 – prorata
- Start date:
- June/July 2019
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
Role: Hiring Committee Operations – (EMEA Staffing Services)
Duration: 11 months with potential to extend
Location: London, Victoria
Comparator Rate: £34,000 - £45,000 – prorata
- Support recurring Hiring Committees by managing recruiter packet submissions, confirming member attendance to ensure quorum, distribute packets to balance member expertise against the roles reviewed, and timely reminders/notices to Hiring Committee members with assigned packets to review.
- Partner with the Hiring Committee facilitator by supporting new member onboarding, reporting of Hiring Committee results, and project managing small initiatives to optimize the Hiring Committees’ ability to consistently and objectively review candidates.
- Project and/or program manage resources for global Hiring Committees who may need insight on best practices to help Hiring Committees consistently and objectively review candidates.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times and maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as as an ability to operate with urgency and prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Balance of creativity and drive, along with strong relationship and rapport building skills.
- Comfort with reporting and basic analytics.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and solve real-time problems independently.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in scheduling interviews across multiple time zones.
- Experience or proficiency in using Google calendar and docs.
- Experience in recruitment based administrative tasks, such as expense reimbursement and arranging candidate travel.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.