Start date: June / July 2019 | Length: 3 Month Rolling Contract | Hours of work: 10am - 7pm
Our client, a truly innovative product design consultancy who collaborate with FTSE 100 clients across both London and New York, are looking to grow both their teams with Junior and Midweight Designers. Mentoring and training will be available to help you upskill and bring out the best in your design thinking and delivery!
The types of projects will include working on large business scale projects that will make a difference and really improve a user's experience with everyday tasks. You'll be collaborating with UI and UX Designers of all levels, as well as the wider product team including Developers and Strategists.
The chosen designer must be leaning more towards UX than UI and be a:
- A real go-getter with creative flair, bags of enthusiasm and energy!
- Someone who is looking to challenge themselves and push boundaries
- Someone who takes absolute pride in their work is curious and asks the right questions to really be able to produce the best possible outcome
- Able to work collaboratively, brainstorm ideas but can also work autonomously
- Eager to upskill and flexible/open to hearing about new ideas or ways of working
Please can you get in touch with your:
- Folio/Case studies showcasing your best projects!
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted