- up to £58.17 PAYE p.h.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- Start: ASAP/Notice
- Perks: Paid holiday + meals, gym, and other perks
- Duration: 9 months (minimum) temp contract + extension
- Hours: Full-time
We are looking for an experienced UX Researcher to join our Social Media client in central London.
The ideal Researcher should be able to design hypotheses and lead studies that examine both user behavior and attitudes as well as generate actionable insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate product experiences.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research initiatives
- Design hypotheses and lead studies that examine both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate actionable insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate product experiences
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways Command of a broad set of qualitative and user-centered design methods
- Compelling communication
- An understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts
- Ability to ask, as well as answer product and user experience related questions
- BA/BSc or higher, human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in applied product research
- Enterprise software experience a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-wide known Social Media & Technology firm.
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then please do apply right away!
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
The B2B Solution of the largest Social Media Company in the world
The Charity and NGO focused solution for the largest Social Media company in the world.