- £29 PAYE p.h. (£60.8k pro rata)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- Start: ASAP/Notice
- Salary/Pay: up to £29 PAYE p.h. (£60.8k)
- Perks: Paid holiday + meals, gym, and other perks
- Duration: 5 months temp contract + extension or going permanent
- Hours: Full-time
We are looking for an experienced Reverse Engineer to join our Multi-National Tech client in central London.
The Android Security and Privacy Device Exploits Team works to improve detection of exploits used against Android devices to harm users.
They design and develop automated dynamic and static analysis systems, as well as performing investigations into exploiting Malware, and collaborating with other security teams at Google.
The ideal specialist should have excellent hands-on experience in ARM/Aarch64 assembler, be able to analyze exploit samples provided to identify the exploit.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
Provide reverse engineering support to the ASAP Device Exploits team, specifically:
- Analyse exploit samples provided and identify the exploit
- Provide links to public documentation and proof-of-concept if these can be found
- Provide either an IDA Pro or Ghidra datafile/project archive containing comments/annotations in the disassembly identifying the main exploit components
- Write a short description of the operation of this variant, if different to existing known variants or not known at all
- If the variant is not detected by existing signatures, document why not and identify new features that could be used to improve coverage
- BA/MA degree or equivalent
- Ideally between 5 - 7 years of experience
- ARM/Aarch64 assembler
- Reverse engineering (IDA Pro / Ghidra)
- Malware/exploit analysis (Android / Linux kernel)
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then please do apply right away!
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.