Are you a communicative digital marketing specialist?
Are you keen to work as part of a small but strong marketing team and engage with multiple departments within the company?
Do you have a minimum of 3 years B2B & B2C experience with strong organisational skills with the flexibility to handle multiple tasks?
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with experience of the full digital marketing mix. You will be responsible for managing digital campaigning and take ownership of adapting marketing initiatives and materials to suit their audiences.
In this role, there is a heavy reliance on the use of HubSpot so it is especially ideal that you have previously worked with HubSpot or any major marketing automation platform.
This is a full-time role, based in their brand-new offices in Harrow-on-the-Hill, salary up to £40,000 per annum
- Managing the lead generation funnel with HubSpot (forms, landing pages, emails linked, etc.);
- Monitoring and updating automated workflows;
- Digital media buying and reporting across several channels and accounts (PPC, retargeting, programmatic, native, social ads, etc.);
- Working with in-house and third-party digital specialists to manage and tweak their ongoing traffic generation activities;
- Supporting and reporting weekly to the Head of Marketing on all ongoing projects.
- Setting up, monitoring, reporting and optimising digital campaigns, including SEO/SEM, PPC, email, social media and display advertising, surveys, landing pages, digital assets and others as appropriate;
- Updating personas, running quantitative and qualitative research on customers to understand behaviours, trends, challenges and why they do or don't convert.
- Proposing, analysing and evaluating A/B tests, report on results and recommending next steps.
- You’ll be working closely with the UK and regional sales team to create and/or adapt targeted marketing materials to build an aggressive sales funnel across different products.
- Maintaining an effective UK marketing portfolio and commission new marketing materials (adverts, brochures, images) from agencies and in-house design resources.
Ideal certifications that you’ll have;
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Social Media Management (Hootsuite or equivalent)
- SEO (Sem Rush Academy or equivalent)