Are you a Creative Lead with luxury and e-commerce/digital experience? My hugely successful client are looking for a creative/designer to join their team for a newly created role campaigns for our their own brand and other luxury designer labels. As a Creative designer you will own the entire journey from conceptualisation through to delivery you will couple this with a good understanding of technology and how it enhances the experience in a digital age.
You will have 2+ years experience in Head of Creative position working in luxury e-commerce environment, you will have been responsible for overseeing design & production. You will have a great creative eye and have a way with words, you'll have good team management/nurturing/motivation (experience managing large team), 10+ years in creative and 5+ in ecommerce.
You will be a natural relationship builder with internal and external stakeholders, acting as brand guardian and always championing the brand, ensuring they are aligned with our identity through visual and tone of voice. You'll also have excellent pitch and presentation skills.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Strong portfolio illustrating your work you have done on ATL & BTL campaigns
- Art Direction, Photography, Styling & Production
- Working with 3rd party vendors
- Client side experience essential
- Brand creation
- Corporate Identities
- 360 Integrated campaigns
- ATL & BTL
- Experiential not essential but beneficial
Technical Skill sets:
● Design/Video: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effect, Premier
● Photography: Lighting, Studio & Location Photography, Capture One, Production
● Writing: Creative content, technical writing, Advertising copy
This role is based full time in Tunbridge Wells, Kent (UK) by apply for this role you are open and happy to the journey and haver the right to take fulltime work in the UK.
There is parking available onsite and shuttle buses from the local stations.
Please apply with an updated CV and portfolio and if possible a note detailing your current situation and why you interested in this role.
ONLY SHORTLISTED TALENT WILL BE CONTACTED