Internal Communications Manager
Contract initially for 6-8 weeks
Day rate – around £450 a day (negotiable)
I am working with a fantastic retailer to find them a switched on and creatively minded Internal Communications Manager to help the team through an extremely busy period.
You will be responsible for delivering engaging communication campaigns across multiple channels both at a local and global level.
You will support and lead the team across 4 key projects ensuring that you are creating a buzz for all of the projects.
You are able to influence across all levels of the business and collaborate effectively, whilst taking full ownership for the delivery of what you have set out to do.
With a huge amount of change currently happening across the organisation, this is an exciting opportunity for you to have significant impact within a growing global brand.
- Demonstrable experience providing creatively led internal communications, events and projects, ideally across a fashion/ retail business.
- You are an expert communicator with the ability to change your style to suit the audience whilst always being clear and concise.
- Building strong relationships is a prerequisite.
- An expert problem solver. Difficult challenges and creative solutions are your speciality. We are looking for individuals who are equal parts creative and operational.
- Experience in both Agency and In-house roles would be highly beneficial.
- Writing copy is second nature to you. You’ve developed comms material across numerous media and can adapt the message and style to hit the right audience.
- The successful candidate will thrive in changing environments. When the goal posts change you respond. You rarely get flustered and know how to roll with the punches.
Only apply if you can start immediately!