My client is a fantastic global Asset Management firm renowned for putting great people at the heart of what they do. Having just bought on a Junior Designer on a permanent basis, they are now looking to bring on another Junior Designer on a 3-month contract to join their ever-evolving creative team.
Reporting into the Lead Designer, you will be tasked with working on a variety of different print deliverables and collaborating closely with the other in-house designer. As they are currently going through a brand refresh, it will be the perfect opportunity for you to really get stuck in on some exciting projects.
On a day to day basis, projects could range from layout, brochure design, branding, typography, poster design, concepting ideas for marketing collateral, illustration as well as digital design and campaign design too.
As they are looking for an ambitious junior, you should be someone bursting with ideas and keen to apply them to a growing brand; of course they have guidelines however they are looking for someone who challenges the idea of how a brand should look.
All in all, if you are looking for an opportunity to really test yourself in an environment that festers strong creativity and collaboration, this could be the one for you!
- Strong use of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Able to concept could ideas and transfer these into strong print deliverables
- Comfortable working on corporate brands with corporate samples to show
- A strong print focused portfolio with considered samples to show
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as autonomously