Title: Marketing Programme Manager
Facebook is seeking a Marketing Programme Manager for our EMEA Global Business Marketing team. This individual will be responsible for delivering marketing programmes across EMEA, to drive brand sentiment, advertiser preference, and revenue growth for Facebook’s apps and services. In this role, you’ll be responsible for working closely with cross-functional partners to translate customer insights and business objectives into successful marketing programmes.
• Responsible for developing and executing marketing programmes to meet EMEA GBM’s objectives.
• Work cross-functionally with country marketing, sales, communications, other regional and global teams to launch and execute programmes.
• Set, track, analyse, communicate, and execute against key programme performance metrics.
• Drive EMEA GBM know-how and the implementation of programme best practices to optimise impact.
• Manage external marketing agencies and vendors.
• Manage programme budgets.
• Bachelor's degree or higher.
• 5+ years of work experience in developing and executing marketing programs. Ideally with experience in managing internal and external (3rd party vendor partners) stakeholders to drive results.
• Strong project management skills and experience running projects with cross-functional teams.
• Experience in scaling programmes across multiple countries.
• Ability to be a self-starter, overcome barriers and work collaboratively.
• Strong communication skills.
• Be prepared to work flexibly, as programmes evolve over time.