- up to £69 000/annum depending on exp.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
My client is one of the biggest Global Technology Companies who is looking for a Training Program Manager for their Technology Retail team. This is a 12 month contract position, paying up to £69 000/annum PAYE Pro Rata.
We take a different approach to hardware - fast, simple, and secure. It’s a tool that lets you get stuff done, not something you need to manage. Marketing plays a pivotal role in bringing our products to consumers and our work is required to be absolutely world class.
Retail staff are one of the most frequently used and most impactful touchpoints in a consumer's journey. We are looking for a passionate and high achieving Training Go-To-Market Manager to help us elevate our brand love and understanding of our products and services among third party retail (3PR) and carrier associates across Europe.
You’ll be a creative and entrepreneurial self-starter who gets things done, problem solver in ambiguity, and strong partner to retail marketeers and cross-functional partners throughout our global organization. You’re not afraid to take risks and roll up your sleeves to take part in various aspects of the team and leadership priorities as they arise.
In this role, you will:
- Track and measure training investment plans and recommend effective and financially efficient strategies
- Oversee launch coordination for training programs and communicate best practices
- Serve as the link between global and local teams to ensure brand and messaging consistency across training materials and events by organizing approvals
- Input on global and design regional scaled and experimental training programs in partnership with colleagues in retail marketing on store operations
- Bachelor’s degree plus several years of professional experience
- Ability to deliver quality outputs in an exciting and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing environment and comfortable navigating ambiguity
- Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams
- Outstanding communication and project management skills
- Proactive self-starter and detail-oriented
- Experience in developing industry leading training strategies
- Experience in creating training/learning content for retail
- Proven influencing, vendor management and leadership skills
- Passion for tech, digital or marketing
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.