My Client is a well known online travel/lodging brand who are looking for a SEO Content Coordinators for a 3 month project. The role pays up to £260/day on a limited/umbrella basis. This is the ideal role for someone starting off in a content role, wanting to gain experience in a truely Global Company.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational? Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
Our mission is to make every holiday rental in the world available to every traveller in the world through our online marketplace. We're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect holiday rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SEO Content Specialist within our global SEO Content Team.
- We are looking to for someone who is a strong researcher, communicator and project manager, but most importantly, someone who loves great content!
What You´ll Do:
- Project manage creation of SEO editorial content for multiple markets
- Research SEO content opportunities within the holiday rental industry
- Interpret the research into a comprehensive content strategy
- Understand the needs and demands of local marketing teams all over the world!
- Coordinate with the writing team to ensure that the content is created, uploaded and published (often hundreds of pieces at a time)
- Measure and report on success of content via SEO tools
- Maintain and quality check content
- Ensuring that all content produced is of excellent quality and is fully SEO optimised according to a brief
- Provide feedback to the writers
- Refresh and add to existing content to ensure freshness and relevancy
- Migrate outdated content to new content
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create content
- Seek out SEO content opportunities within the business
- Establishing a relationship with the PR and other marketing teams
Who You Are:
- Experience working in marketing and specifically in SEO is key.
- Experience using SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, Search Console and Screamingfrog will be a distinct advantage.
- A strong communicator and collaborator – the success of the role depends on the effective communication between multiple teams across the company.
- Organisational skills – managing a large-scale content production projects need strong organisational skills.
- Previous experience as a project manager is not necessary but a nice to have.
- Research and data analysis – able to select relevant data sources, prioritise the data and funnel it into a content strategy.
- Editing and writing – though you will not have to do much writing, it is essential that you have strong standards of writing and editing, being able to review multiple articles and spot discrepancies in quality which can compromise the integrity of the brand.
- A second language (French, German, Spanish, Portuguese) is a plus