Packing Artworkers & Designers needed.
SW London. 20 minutes from Clapham Junction.
Considering various levels Up to £33k. Junior - Senior £35k Senior Designer
My client, a branding agency based in SW London, are currently going through a period of growth and need to ramp up their permanent and freelance staff.
They are looking at a variety of levels to ensure they have a good spread of experience in the team.
Should you be a senior designer you will be expected to have conceptual and implementation skills as well as a string portfolio of work in packaging.
The more junior candidates do not need to have any packaging experience but have strong artworking / design skills gained through studies or work experience.
The deadlines of some of projects can be very demanding, therefore you must prove to be highly precise, able to work fast, show the ability to concentrate on individual projects for long periods of time, but also be able to continuously change between smaller projects.
You must be able to work on your own as well as in a team and show the ability to be
organised and work calmly and efficiently in order to meet tight deadlines. Strong working knowledge of adobe creative suite is a necessity.
Duties and Responsibilities, dependent on level, include:
- Set up completely new packaging artworks for labels, boxes, sleeves, foils, tubes, lids and outer cases, for various different print processes
- Make changes on already existing artworks
- Understand and execute all internal artwork briefings correctly and efficiently
- Create Photoshop backgrounds and set up DCS files
- Ensure that your artworks comply with all relevant artwork and brand guidelines
- Ensure that your artworks are precise and comply with our strict internal quality standards
- Liaise directly with all Account Managers
- Estimate the required artwork time for each project
- Manage your time effectively and be able to set priorities
- Be proactive, think on the job and learn to minimise downtime
- Check and proof read your own artworks before handing them back to the Account Managers
- Manage Account Managers' and clients' expectations and ensure that all deadlines are met
- Prepare and supply the complete print data package to our clients