My client is among the 30 best companies to work for. They are an accounting software with a tech start-up mentality and feel, and they are looking for a B2B Social Media Manager to help build up their social presence. The role pays up to £245/day Ltd/Umbrella for a 12 month contract.
- You'll be responsible for building the brand and creating durable customer relationships through social.
- You'll be a key driver in the marketing team, developing and activating our content strategy, and working with world-class comms, creative and media agencies to design, build and operate a high-performance social content program.
- You'll work with our agencies, tools and platform partners to source or create content, run audience segmentation, track performance, work with our analysts on learning programs, reporting, and more.
- With over 3.4M subscribers, it is already the world's leading cloud accounting solution and the UK is the largest & fastest growing region outside of the US.
- Join us and you'll collaborate in a quick-thinking, fast-acting, ever-changing environment. You will have the opportunity to implement your ideas and grow your area of the business and in the process, we hope you will do some of the most rewarding work of your career.
- Day-to-day social content lead, managing and editing our content calendar and digital asset tools
- Bring together the power of organic and paid social to deliver brand and acquisition metrics by working in partnership with our web team and media buying agency
- Leadership team activation – create content for our leaders, building their profile and telling our stories through them
- Working in partnership with the customer success team, monitor audience engagement across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Partner with segment teams and world-class comms, creative & media agencies to build out segment-specific integrated social campaigns
- Monitor social activities using social listening tools to identify conversations we need to be part of and benchmark our performance against competitors
- Keep the broader org informed with insight and trend reporting
- Work with the US team to build our community and continue its growth and optmisation
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing with experience working in partnership with comms, creative and media agencies
- Experience in creative development and copywriting with outstanding written and verbal skills
- Experience in leading end-to-end campaigns from concept creation to tracking, analyzing results and optimizing campaigns
- Proven results of driving successful social media tests to improve performance
- Build and maintain productive relationships; Work across organizations and drive cross functional teams effectively; Communicate proactively with all key stakeholders
- Project management: Set the right priorities, effectively allocate resources, time management, while driving for continuous improvement
- Experience in developing marketing strategies for key initiatives that are aligned to brand goals
- Self-starter by nature that thrives on delivering strong results in a fast-paced environment
- Analytics/business acumen: Able to use intuition and analyze data from a variety of sources to make well-reasoned conclusions, solid action plans, and balance short and long-term tradeoffs
- Detail oriented with a professional demeanor
- Works-well in fast-paced environment