As the Talent Attraction Events Manager, you will lead and coordinate flagship Diversity and Inclusion focused events and branding activity across the London and Dublin offices. This will include gaining deep understanding of the requirements of the business and Industry best practices. You will create scalable and long term solutions in order to increase awareness and consideration of an inclusive workplace.
Events Brand Partnering:
- Work with Recruiting Leadership in order to understand recruiting priorities to increase recruitment of candidates from underrepresented groups
- Design and execute flagship ‘tentpole’ events and branding roadmap that will attract talent from underrepresented groups across all functions
- Partner with Recruiting teams and diversity leads in order to define the right audience for events and branding activities.
- Define content strategy and core messaging for Diversity and Inclusion events and branding in EMEA
- Review the success of existing channels and identify new opportunities to amplify our messaging around our inclusive workplace. (Considering Paid, Owned and earned channels)
- Review and share the success and best practice of other companies that are progressive in the area of Diversity and Inclusion
- Define and use success roll out success metrics to inform future activity
Partnerships & Collaboration:
- Identify external diversity partnerships that that will partner with us to develop compelling events, branding content and thought leadership opportunities to position us as a leader in inclusive workplaces
- Partner with Recruiters to make candidates discoverable and connect them to the right opportunities (e.g. clear roles and responsibilities for Rec Leads and Recruiters)
- Partner with Employee Resource Groups in order to create shared agenda around attracting and engaging under represented talent
- Consult with Recruiting leadership and wider EMEA Attract team on Diversity event best practices
- Partner with Resume Review Team and Recruiters to ensure follow up and engagement with talent post event
- Develop community using external social media and other channels in order to create ongoing connections for candidates, partner companies etc.
- Deliver compelling content to the community including curated articles and thought leadership
- Passion for creating an inclusive workplace and experience in leading diversity and inclusion efforts
- Strong Business acumen and focus on curiosity around business outcomes
- Ability to work in a cross functional role and understand/influence key stakeholders
- Track record of planning and delivering large scale events for Diversity & Inclusion with measurable and tangible results
- Experience of developing successful 3rd party partnerships