We are recruiting for the 12 months temporary assignment role for our Client. The candidate must be native or fluent Arabic speaker with impecable English language skills.
As the emerging leader in cloud computing, they deliver cloud services and other IT products to small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies. The team of high-achieving engineers, product managers, and sales and marketing professionals works with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company's mission to organize the world's information to make it universally accessible and useful.
This is a key supporting role in the Account Management and Renewals team. You will work with partners, Cloud sales teams and enterprise customers. You proactively reach out to customers via phone, email to secure the subscription renewals, identify, qualify and close upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
Another important part of the role is to increase customer satisfaction, and support customers to be more productive, mobile and collaborative by increasing their adoption of the products they already subscribe to. You'll maintain relationships with customers and partner and work cross-functionally with other Client’s teams. This is an execution-oriented role which includes reaching out to customers and partners, understanding current usage and barriers to adoption, understanding business and IT strategy and involving the right resources, both from the partner and from the company.
* Supporting customer relationships with a set of accounts within a given sales territory.
* Connect with key stakeholders within these accounts.
* Collaborate cross-functionally with field peers to trigger, drive and close cross-sell opportunities.
* Collaborate closely with partners.
* BA/BS degree preferred
* solid experience in sales, marketing/business development at a high-tech company (SaaS sales experience.)
* Fluency in written and spoken English & Arabic or English and Italian
* Candidate is skilled at initiating phone discussions and overcoming objections.
* Has got ability to work systematically towards a large set of “long tail” customers.
* Has got experience selling in a tech company or start-up environment
* Candidate has demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
* Thrives on working in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
* Candidate is self-driven and independent.
* Has got outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.