£32k to £38k
I am working in partnership with an incredible and highly regarded integrated communications agency to find them a proven and highly dedicated Account Manager to work on a huge retail client of theirs.
- Working with an Account Director on each client, you will be responsible for the day to day smooth running of the accounts, confidently leading your own projects
- Build solid, unshakeable relationships with clients
- Maintain a good understanding of your clients and their business/industry – doing the research, staying curious about brands/competitors
- Work closely with the strategy and creative departments to develop insights that inform great creative briefs
- Produce quality briefs and quality work that you and the agency can be proud of (remaining on brief, on time and on budget)
- Begin to identify and maximise profit opportunities on your clients’ business
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Maintain and keep track of the time against your jobs, ensuring we maintaining a good level of profitability
- Ideally experience with retail client's
- Commercially savvy
- Strategically minded
- Strong communicator – written and verbal
- Great attention to detail
- Life Assurance.
- Private Healthcare
- Income Protection.
- 25 days holiday
- Mobile phone.
- Enhanced maternity pay/ 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave (after qualifying period).
- Fresh fruit daily
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme - after 3 months
- Season ticket loan - after 3 months