Are you a highly enthusiastic, ambitious and highly organised marketeer?
Do you have solid presentation and skills?
Do you have a creative soul with an analytical mind?
Our client is looking for a Communications and Social Manager with CRM experience to join their expanding team in the FinTech space, based in Central London, Oxford Street.
This is a permanent role with a salary up to £40,000 potentially more for the right person.
This role offers creative freedom, a high degree of responsibility and a chance to establish yourself in the beginnings of a revolutionary industry, with an amazing company and team.
To be successful in this role you will be an individual with an interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain, investment or finance with the ability to research, read and immerse yourself in the industry and current trends. You will be joining their marketing team as a key stakeholder and drive forward their content
across their Social Media Platforms, these include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram.
You’ll have the support of the CMO and senior team to get you up to speed and work a strategy in an energetic and collaborative environment.
Have excellent writing skills, with a strong vocabulary, any experience in finance or investment highly regarded, writing case studies and long form articles is essential.
Writing emails in their CRM platform and working to strict delivery deadlines
Excellent presentation skills
Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement
Serve as editor-in-chief for content going out across social media platforms to ensure quality, clarity and consistency (Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Telegram)
Regular community updates via Social and Email for client base
Collect, monitor and analyse social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
Comfortable with analytics data and providing reports on performance of social and Google analytics
Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
Deliver strategic value to the team through observing best practice and keeping up with industry trends
Collaborate with brand, product and sales managers to create promotional concepts
You will also be responsible for creating regular social content performance reports and will be able to write and deliver gripping presentations.
Brand consistency - you’ll be the guardian of the brand, ensuring that their internal and external comms reflect the brand values and adapt/evolve as they do
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing Graduate degree OR equivalent
- Experience in the finance industry, financial, writing and experience writing for blockchain industry highly desirable OR the ability to effectively research and self learn current topics to ensure effective writing
- Demonstrated ability to lead content marketing campaigns
- Articulate copywriting skills, whether writing a long-form article or composing a tweet, and you’re as comfortable editing and feeding back on content as you are creating it. You have work you can point to that supports this.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You’ve got a good understanding of content marketing and communications
- You’re adept at maintaining tone of voice consistency across multiple channels