Digital Designer: Up to £45k doe + GREAT benefits package.
Working for the 2nd largest Global Advertiser **Great for your portfolio**
Based in Leatherhead (30 minutes from Clapham Junction – free parking & shuttle bus to site).
Woorking on Beauty Brands
Design for Social & After Effects skills are a MUST have.
Our client, a massive, well-known agency that sits teams of creatives on-site at in-house offices, to work across a huge range of sectors with top brands. Based in Leatherhead nd looking for a strong digital designer with after effects skills and an interest in the beauty sectors.
On a day to day basis you will be working on a variety of different projects ranging from responsive web projects to social advertising as well as presentation design, brand development and key visual mock ups. As the client foster a close working relationship candidates must be comfortable at presenting and taking client feedback directly. Building trust is key as to producing better work and it’s essential to drive to their growth and success.
You will be working with many different brands, producing design to the client’s brief and high standards. You will need to proactively manage projects within agreed timescales taking into account quality and consistency.
Skills & Experience:
- Commercial design experience with Visual Arts BS/BA degree a plus.
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas through to execution, particularly responsive web pages, emailers and online campaigns.
- Experience of designing for social is a MUST have
- A passion for digital trends and interaction design.
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and ideas-generation.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and associated prototyping tools.
- Experience with working in content management systems.
- Motion Graphics skills ideally After Effects.
- Any coding skills would be a bonus but not essential.
- Free use of onsite gym.
- Discounted onsite hairdresser.
- Onsite restaurant. Free ben & jerrys counter.
- Discounted Unilever product shop.
- Easily accessible from Waterloo and Vauxhall stations (there are 8 trains to London per hour during rush hour, and the location is only just over 30 minutes’ commute from Clapham station).
Portfolio tips - Please highlight any Beauty digital design projects in your portfolio.
Due to the high number of applications we get we are only able to contact those successful at shortlisting. Thanks for your interest in this role.