- up to £55 000/aanum depending on exp.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
My client is one of the biggest Global Technology Companies who is looking for a Strategic & Operations Analyst . This is a 12 month contract position, paying up to £55 000/annum PAYE Pro Rata.
- Assist the SPMs (Strategic Partner Managers) and leadership to negotiate and structure complex revenue contracts with the biggest partners.
- Manage high number of processes and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Build key relationships with internal and external teams.
- Interact with internal executives from relevant functions (e.g., Legal, Operations, Finance) and manage internal approvals processes.
- Provide training and support to local internal teams in the region.
- Provide strategic recommendations as it pertains to contract negotiations.
- Innovate and improvement on the contracting processes.
- Have a strong project management background with a focus in operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of project/program management and/or operations experience.
- 2 years experience working with contracts and/or partnerships.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to adhere to tight deadlines
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.