Product designer with Enterprise level exp | 6mth contract
Our global client is looking for an experienced/senior product designer who has experience working on data heavy/complex enterprise systems to join their team for a 6 month contact to help develop product design solutions for internal tools to support security investigation, incident response and automation workflows.
You will be happy to partner with PMs, researchers, security operations, engineering teams to collect, understand and generalise user requirements and translate those into product design solutions. Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and valuable solutions for our security teams
Previous security experience is not necessary but you must be able to demonstrate working in data heavy environments where you have sought research from users and synthesised to product design solutions. You will be happy to understand industry standards in security tools for case management, investigations and response and be guided by self learning where necessary.
- Experience in building consumer facing products or enterprise software with complex user interface components
- Ability to work cross-functionally with partner product teams and drive changes
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated strategic product thinking and vision
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Ability to execute on visual and interaction details
Please apply with an up to date CV & portfolio/detailed case studies demonstrating your suitability for this role, the role will be paid as PAYE in accordamce with the client's request.
DEADLINE WEDNESDAY 12th June 3pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.