My Client is a well known online travel/lodging brand who are looking for a CRM Marketing Program Manager - Marketo for a 7 month contract. The role pays up to £419/day on a limited/umbrella basis.
Are you passionate about creating customer focused demand generation programs? Do you enjoy generating and delivering on strategy for scalable marketing automation programs to drive worldwide impact?
We are responsible for building and developing relationships with hotels and properties throughout the world, to constantly align our product offering to our traveler’s demand. As a Marketing Programs Manager, you will be responsible for planning, execution, and measurement of scalable and automated demand generation programs focused on delivering value throughout the partner journey.
The Marketing Programs Manager will collaborate with portfolio marketing teams, marketing automation teams and analytics teams to define program goals and requirements, and deliver program designs and tactic deployment. The role requires deep subject matter expertise in the tools and processes used to enable delivery at scale.
This role is a temporary maternity cover position for 7 months.
Who you are:
• You have 5+ years of b-to-b marketing experience, including at least 3 years of marketing automation and 3 years of demand generation in a digital marketing environment
• You possess a deep understanding of campaign management and demand creation processes
• You have experience creating programs in Marketo marketing automation software
• You enjoy insight gathering and data analysis from multiple internal and external data sources
• You passionately strive for better
Your skills and abilities:
• Demonstrated creative skills (e.g. written and/or design skills) to drive personalisation, compelling value-based messages that are locally relevant on a global basis
• Strong forecasting, tracking and reporting of campaign performance and their budgets
• Superior project management skills with a bias toward action
• Strong written communication and storytelling
• Excellent problem-solving abilities to think big and small
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or MBA
What you'll do:
• Develop programs aligned to partner’s needs throughout the partner lifecycle that align to business priorities
• Translate business objectives to specific, actionable, and measurable program goals
• Create alignment between portfolio marketing, product, analytics, and marketing automation teams on program plans
• Create program designs employing digital tactics targeted to engage multiple marketing persona types to meet business objectives
• Partner with content teams to create tactic assets aligned to marketing personas’ needs and preferences
• Work with marketing automation teams to conduct A/B testing of messaging to improve engagement and conversion rates
• Partner with our analytics and revenue management (ARM) team to establish, forecast and report against key success metrics