My client is a fantastic professional services firm renowned for working on great projects with clients and acting as creative partners in the process. With a whole host of motion projects coming through, they are now looking for a 2D Motion Designer to join them on an inital 3 month contract.
Reporting into the Head of Design, you will be the creative spark that comes up with motion design concepts and sees these through to final completion. As the team are a small bubbly bunch, you’ll really get the opportunity to take ownership of your projects for the brand as well as working on projects for the likes of TFL, National Rail and British Airways, educating them on effective motion as well.
On a day to day basis, projects you’ll be working on are:
- Animated Data Visualisation/Infographics
- Branding and Marketing content
- Digital Illustration Videos
- Interactive PDF's
Although my client is looking to bring in someone with strong motion skills, you should be open minded to assisting the team on other projects too such as print and digital design; collaboration is key within this team so using your experience, you should feel passionate in helping other creative minds reach a conclusion in fulfilling their briefs.
Most importantly, you should have experience working within a corporate environment or in an in-house/agency capacity where corporate work is the focus but with a fun creative twist!
- 3 years’ experience working on motion design projects
- Confident user of the Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign as well as After Effects and Premiere Pro
- A stylistic, attractive showreel with good mix of commercial and corporate work
- Examples of print and layout samples
- Experience managing projects from concept right through to final
- Personable attitude with strong client management skills