- up to £82k/annum depending on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
My client is a Global Technology Company, and a household name. They are looking for a Strong Brand Champion to join their team for a 12 month contract. The position pays up to £82 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
As a Retail Brand Manager, you will work with retail partners to guide their marketing communications and ensure partners adhere to our retail brand guidelines. You will be the expert for Retail across all of our brands and hardware products in retail, and will work with retail partners to ensure brand consistency in all retail executions (in-store, digital, channel marketing, etc.). You will collaborate with the central creative team to help develop our global guidelines and retail deliverables. You will oversee the development of retail toolkits, managing timelines and localization, working with cross-functional teams and creative agencies to deliver marketing assets that are necessary to support new product launches and creative updates.
- Assist the Creative team with the development of global brand guidelines for retailers to maintain global consistency in retail.
- Be the champion for the brand in retail: Develop deep understanding of the brand guidelines and have a level of creative judgement that enables you to safeguard the brand while guiding partners on retail partner marketing collateral/assets.
- Provide suggestions for collateral/asset changes, and deliver constructive feedback on marketing collateral/asset disapprovals.
- Interface directly with retail partners and internal stakeholders to educate them on how to navigate templates and assets in retail toolkits.
- Manage localization of retail creative assets: Work with local cross-functional stakeholders to localize and scale retail assets.
- Conduct regular audits of both in-store and digital marketing to ensure accuracy for the brand, and research competitive executions.
- Collaborate with brand managers leading marketing guidelines and strategy to build consistency across marketing channels.
- 5+ years in a brand management role, preferably at a tech/hardware company.
- Experience in retail merchandising and understanding of the retail landscape preferred.
- Experience in graphic design and/or a strong eye for design aesthetics highly preferable.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Experience in customer facing or partnership role.
- Experience working on a global team and an ability to lead regional and localization efforts.
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, and tech work environment.
- High energy and go getter attitude.
- Education: BS/BA or equivalent experience
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.