My client is a brilliant, collaborative global communications company renowned for working with clients and building great creative partnerships. But you will be based onsite at an insurance company in the City.
- You will be providing operational support to the Investment Communications team
- Ensure marketing literature, thought leadership content and client communications is managed in a timely manner and content targets are being met
- To ensure that always-on and ad-hoc campaign requirements are met across global wholesale, institutional and client channels
- You will be managing end-to-end workflow of content from production through to distribution; liaise with colleagues in digital marketing, channel marketing, and distribution
- Ensure the effective communication of the pipeline of content across the business – including the global marketing and distribution teams
- Own the process for global compliance model and ensure that UK content hub adheres to regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for procurement of new suppliers and processing of invoices
- Assist with budget planning and processing
- To assist the global marketing team with multi-media content production requests
- To assist the content leadership team with planning and measurement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple deadlines
- A passion for digital and content marketing
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with senior stakeholders
- Proactive mindset and can-do attitude. Be able to identify opportunities and pursue them.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to provide input into marketing plans
If this sounds like an exciting position then please apply.
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.