As a HR/Recruitment Assistant in the Staffing Operations Specialist, you'll help keep processes organized and efficient while actively maintaining clear lines of communication with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and candidates - from entry-level to senior level hires. By providing great customer service and smoothly managing all the details, you'll contribute to the overall success of the Staffing team.
- Support a group of Sales, Marketing and/or Recruiters with recruiting processes including scheduling support, posting roles, candidate follow-ups, interview feedback follow up, internal system monitoring and maintenance, offer packet support, and employee referral assistance.
- Use data to identify the most impactful process improvements, and drive changes to ensure a more efficient hiring process
- Partner with recruiting coordinators, online job posting team, and other internal partners to ensure a seamless and efficient end to end hiring process.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving ambitious goals and making a business impact with data-driven process improvements.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks, and manage time efficiently, with the ability to interact comfortably with candidates and clients.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Experience in a client-facing role, being able to manage expectations and needs.
- Experience improving and identifying issues in processes and suggesting user-focused improvements.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success.