Situated in the centre of Camden , this truly is the ideal location for all London professionals. As soon as you walk into the office you are greeted by an overwhelming sense of space, collaboration and fresh air ! This is a fast paced, energetic working environment which allows for self-growth as well as autonomous working.
The company itself have gone from strength to strength over the last 5 years, driven at the helm by a very successful entrepreneur. Within the organisation there are multiple projects and departments which allow for a varied working day and many career prospects. There is a real sense of comradery and passion for the organisation. All team members are hired on passion, enthusiasm and drive over skillset.
If you have a background within co-working space, luxury or property this will definitely enhance your application but is by no means a determining factor.
Your role will involve taking ownership of social media, creating content and increasing engagement, while also providing support when required to the marketing team. To be successful in this role you really should have a high level of curiosity to engage with the storytelling aspect of the position, do not be fooled, you will still require the analytical side of your mind to ensure ROI. You will manage all social media handles, creating appropriate messaging and maintaining brand standards/tone of voice across all platforms.
The role will primarily focus on social media whilst also supporting on the execution of all
● Manage and grow the key social media channels, by creating content that showcases both brand to both B to C and B to B audiences.
● Planning and publishing content
● Create beautiful and timely content inline with brand guidelines and the marketing calendar
● Adapting the tone of voice to produce excellent copywriting
● Managing the production of all content, both personally and with external providers (photography, filming etc)
● Social media strategy for growth, both organic and paid
● Support on CRM campaigns resulting in increased open rates, click-through rates, and app engagement.
● Working with community teams and leading initiatives internally
● Community management
● Experiment with new ideas and campaigns for both internal and promotion purposes.
● Continual and ongoing analysis of the market competitor set, activity, product evolution and brand positioning
● Research and advise on new platforms that might support the business
● Campaign reviews and reporting, making suggestions for improvement and continually identifying opportunities for growth. Share weekly reports.
● Budget tracking
Ideally you will bring excellent communication skills and a proactive approach. A professional experience within digital marketing would Definity benefit your application. If you have a creative flair and an artistic eye that would really add to the hands-on approach they are looking for.
The Salary they are offering for this position is £30,000-£35,000. Please bare in mind this salary is parallel with experience and skillset.
If you are keen to learn more then please apply today . We are expecting a high level of applications for this organisation so please apply quickly to ensure success.